Friday, February 21, 2014

Find Me in February


Brand new for you! My husband David and I are hosting a virtual book club. You can watch our first two VIDEO BLOGS by clicking on the links below:

Enhance Your Love Maps
Nurture Your Fondness and Admiration

Find out more about joining the book club at CreatedWoman.net





Apply some glue - yes, glue - to your marriage. I know it sounds messy, blame it on Jesus - it was his idea!
Read more at A Bundle of Thyme 

Teenagers have needs too. This article is the first in a series of ten, which will help you understand and meet the relational needs of your teens.
Read more at A Bundle of Thyme

I ate too many potato chips, again. And I know I deserve to suffer. Aren't you glad we don't always get what we deserve?
Read more at A Bundle of Thyme





Also for Created Woman in the FREE 1st Quarter issue is an article called The Space Between Us. It's all about resolving conflict and how we came to terms with this necessary skill.  This is a great magazine to subscribe to for fashion and faith.




Finally - for anyone who has ever been scared about speaking in front of others - My first post at Faith Village - 4 Prayer Points for Fearful Public Speakers

No comments: