My very first entry posted on June 5th, 2008 so my Blog is 2 yrs old this month!
Happy Birthday Blog!
What I have learned in my first two years:
- I enjoy writing.
- I enjoy reading what I've written.
- I appreciate my dorky attempts at humor.
- I am most likely only person who has read ALL of my posts.
- I seem to write FOR readers, which is an act of faith.
- My husband is my biggest fan and most consistent comment leaver-thank you for that Babe!
- Facebook shares are warm fuzzies.
- Comments make me smile.
- Bloggers shall not live by comments alone.
- Subscribers make me happy....and by the way it's free.
- I refuse to let numbers mean that much to me, but I find myself caring more about traffic.
- I was right, things I have written do stay with me longer than thoughts that don't get posted.
- Blogging is a great creative outlet.
- I am actively learning and growing.
- I like to share what I've learned.
- I don't have to have all the answers.
- There is lots to learn.
- There is a crazy amount of learning to be done!
- The more I learn the more I realize......I don't know much.
- I will keep writing.
Maybe I'll get one of those nifty books made of my first two years - that sounds like a great Christmas present for my parents. Dad and Mom...pretend you didn't read this one OK?